By Sancheet Hoque
Jesus is a well-known figure throughout the world. In Islam, he is considered the Messiah and a messenger of Allah. Other faiths and societies have different beliefs. It’s hard to find what’s true about him without information literacy. There is a lot of history regarding him which we covered here in our People in the Quran series. This article though will try to cite all Quranic verses that refer to Jesus in order (as shown in the Quran, not in revelation order). This is to get a factual grounding on him as Muslims believe the Quran is the word of God.
From the Quran
1. Indeed, We gave Moses the Book and sent after him successive messengers. And We gave Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the holy spirit. Why is it that every time a messenger comes to you ˹Israelites˺ with something you do not like, you become arrogant, rejecting some and killing others? [Surah Al-Baqarah; 2:87]
2. Say, O believers, “We believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us; and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and his descendants; and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and other prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them. And to Allah we all submit.” [Surah Al-Baqarah; 2:136]
3. We have chosen some of those messengers above others. Allah spoke directly to some, and raised some high in rank. To Jesus, son of Mary, We gave clear proofs and supported him with the holy spirit. If Allah had willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among themselves after receiving the clear proofs. But they differed—some believed while others disbelieved. Yet if Allah had willed, they would not have fought one another. But Allah does what He wills. [Surah Al-Baqarah; 2:253]
4. Remember when the angels proclaimed, “O Mary! Allah gives you good news of a Word from Him, his name will be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary; honoured in this world and the Hereafter, and he will be one of those nearest to Allah. [Surah Ali-Imran; 3:45]
5. When Jesus sensed disbelief from his people, he asked, “Who will stand up with me for Allah?” The disciples replied, “We will stand up for Allah. We believe in Allah, so bear witness that we have submitted.” [Surah Ali-Imran; 3:52]
6. Remember when Allah said, “O Jesus! I will take you and raise you up to Myself. I will deliver you from those who disbelieve, and elevate your followers above the disbelievers until the Day of Judgment. Then to Me you will ˹all˺ return, and I will settle all your disputes. [Surah Ali-Imran; 3:55]
7. Indeed, the example of Jesus in the sight of Allah is like that of Adam. He created him from dust, then said to him, “Be!” And he was! [Surah Ali-Imran; 3:59]
8. Say, O Prophet, “We believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and his descendants; and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and other prophets from their Lord—we make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we fully submit”. [Surah Ali-Imran; 3:84]
9. …and for boasting, “We killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.” But they neither killed nor crucified him—it was only made to appear so. Even those who argue for this crucifixion are in doubt. They have no knowledge whatsoever—only making assumptions. They certainly did not kill him. [Surah An-Nisa; 4:157]
10. Every one of the People of the Book will definitely believe in him before his death. And on the Day of Judgment Jesus will be a witness against them. [Surah An-Nisa; 4:159]
11. Indeed, We have sent revelation to you O Prophet as We sent revelation to Noah and the prophets after him. We also sent revelation to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and his descendants, as well as Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon. And to David We gave the Psalms. [Surah An-Nisa; 4:163]
12. O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger of Allah and the fulfilment of His Word through Mary and a spirit created by a command from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not say, “Trinity.” Stop!—for your own good. Allah is only One God. Glory be to Him! He is far above having a son! To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs. [Surah An-Nisa; 4:171]
13. The Messiah would never be too proud to be a servant of Allah, nor would the angels nearest to Allah. Those who are too proud and arrogant to worship Him will be brought before Him all together. [Surah An-Nisa; 4:172]
14. Indeed, those who say, “Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary,” have fallen into disbelief. Say, O Prophet, “Who has the power to prevent Allah if He chose to destroy the Messiah, son of Mary, his mother, and everyone in the world all together?” To Allah alone belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and everything in between. He creates whatever He wills. And Allah is Most Capable of everything. [Surah Al-Ma’idah; 5:17]
15. Then in the footsteps of the prophets, We sent Jesus, son of Mary, confirming the Torah revealed before him. And We gave him the Gospel containing guidance and light and confirming what was revealed in the Torah—a guide and a lesson to the God-fearing. [Surah Al-Ma’idah; 5:46]
16. Those who say, “Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary,” have certainly fallen into disbelief. The Messiah himself said, “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah—my Lord and your Lord.” Whoever associates others with Allah in worship will surely be forbidden Paradise by Allah. Their home will be the Fire. And the wrongdoers will have no helpers. [Surah Al-Ma’idah; 5:72]
17. The Messiah, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger. ˹Many˺ messengers had ˹come and˺ gone before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They both ate food. See how We make the signs clear to them, yet see how they are deluded from the truth! [Surah Al-Ma’idah; 5:75]
18. The disbelievers among the Children of Israel were condemned in the revelations of David and Jesus, son of Mary. That was for their disobedience and violations. [Surah Al-Ma’idah; 5:78]
19. And on Judgment Day Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour upon you and your mother: how I supported you with the holy spirit so you spoke to people in ˹your˺ infancy and adulthood. How I taught you writing, wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel. How you moulded a bird from clay—by My Will—and breathed into it and it became a real bird—by My Will. How you healed the blind and the lepers—by My Will. How you brought the dead to life—by My Will. How I prevented the Children of Israel from harming you when you came to them with clear proofs and the disbelievers among them said, “This is nothing but pure magic.” [Surah Al-Ma’idah; 5:110]
20. Remember when the disciples asked, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Would your Lord be willing to send down to us a table spread with food from heaven?” Jesus answered, “Fear Allah if you are truly believers.” [Surah Al-Ma’idah; 5:112]
21. Jesus, son of Mary, prayed, “O Allah, our Lord! Send us from heaven a table spread with food as a feast for us—the first and last of us—and as a sign from You. Provide for us! You are indeed the Best Provider.” [Surah Al-Ma’idah; 5:114]
22. And on Judgment Day Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is hidden within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You ˹alone˺ are the Knower of all unseen. [Surah Al-Ma’idah; 5:116]
23. And on Judgment Day Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is ˹hidden˺ within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You alone are the Knower of all unseen. I never told them anything except what You ordered me to say: “Worship Allah—my Lord and your Lord!” And I was witness over them as long as I remained among them. But when You took me, You were the Witness over them—and You are a Witness over all things. [Surah Al-Ma’idah; 5:116-117]
24. Likewise, We guided Zachariah, John, Jesus, and Elias, who were all of the righteous. [Surah Al-An’am; 6:85]
25. They have taken their rabbis and monks as well as the Messiah, son of Mary, as lords besides Allah, even though they were commanded to worship none but One God. There is no god worthy of worship except Him. Glorified is He above what they associate with Him! [Surah At-Tawbah; 9:31]
26. Jesus declared, “I am truly a servant of Allah. He has destined me to be given the Scripture and to be a prophet. He has made me a blessing wherever I go, and bid me to establish prayer and give alms-tax as long as I live, and to be kind to my mother. He has not made me arrogant or defiant. Peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I will be raised back to life!” That is Jesus, son of Mary. And this is a word of truth, about which they dispute. [Surah Maryam; 19:30-34]
27. Jesus also declared, “Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him alone. This is the Straight Path.” [Surah Maryam; 19:36]
Learn what the Quran says about Maryam (Mary), the Mother of Prophet Isa (Jesus), here.
28. And remember the one who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into her through Our angel, Gabriel, making her and her son a sign for all peoples. [Surah Al-Anbya; 21:91]
29. And We made the son of Mary and his mother a sign, and gave them refuge on high ground—a suitable place for rest with flowing water. [Surah Al-Mu’minin; 23:50]
30. And remember when We took a covenant from the prophets, as well as from you O Prophet, and from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus, son of Mary. We did take a solemn covenant from all of them so that He may question these men of truth about their delivery of the truth. And He has prepared a painful punishment for the disbelievers. [Surah Al-Ahzab; 33:7-8]
31. He has ordained for you believers the Way which He decreed for Noah, and what We have revealed to you O Prophet and what We decreed for Abraham, Moses, and Jesus, commanding: “Uphold the faith, and make no divisions in it.” What you call the polytheists to is unbearable for them. Allah chooses for Himself whoever He wills, and guides to Himself whoever turns to Him. [Surah Ash-Shuraa; 42:13]
32. When the son of Mary was cited as an example in argument, your people O Prophet broke into joyful applause. They exclaimed, “Which is better: our gods or Jesus?” They cite him only to argue. In fact, they are a people prone to dispute. He was only a servant We showed favour to, and made as an example for the Children of Israel. [Surah Az-Zukhruf; 43:57-59]
33. And his second coming is truly a sign for the Hour. So have no doubt about it, and follow me. This is the Straight Path. [Surah Az-Zukhruf; 43:61]
34. When Jesus came with clear proofs, he declared, “I have come to you with wisdom, and to clarify to you some of what you differ about. So fear Allah, and obey me. Surely Allah alone is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him alone. This is the Straight Path.” [Surah Az-Zukhruf; 43:63-64]
35. Then in the footsteps of these prophets, We sent Our messengers, and after them We sent Jesus, son of Mary, and granted him the Gospel, and instilled compassion and mercy into the hearts of his followers. As for monasticism, they made it up—We never ordained it for them—only seeking to please Allah, yet they did not even observe it strictly. So We rewarded those of them who were faithful. But most of them are rebellious. [Surah Al-Hadid; 57:27]
36. And remember when Jesus, son of Mary, said, “O children of Israel! I am truly Allah’s messenger to you, confirming the Torah which came before me, and giving good news of a messenger after me whose name will be Aḥmad.” Yet when the Prophet came to them with clear proofs, they said, “This is pure magic”. [Surah As-Saf; 61:6]
37. O believers! Stand up for Allah, as Jesus, son of Mary, asked the disciples, “Who will stand up with me for Allah?” The disciples replied, “We will stand up for Allah.” Then a group from the Children of Israel believed while another disbelieved. We then supported the believers against their enemies, so they prevailed. [Surah As-Saf; 61:14]
According to what we found there are 37 verses that cover many of the different abilities that Allah gave Jesus, as well as what people thought about him, his attributes, and his history regarding the period he lived in. There are even verses which state that, on the Day of Judgement, Jesus will speak to Allah and the rest of humanity will hear. Allah also condemns those that take Jesus as a God rather than his servant. Reading these verses gives a broad understanding of what Jesus represents in Islam and another way to obtain more wisdom for your own life. After reading this, maybe you may find that there are some verses that we may have missed. Post them down in the comments below! Until next time, Assalam Alaikum!
Christians hardly following their own faith l. Most of them are confused about Jesus being God or not. Most of the comments here are just to deny what’s the truth. And they way they keep on changing old testimonials which you guys don’t like, why change it at all, and not keep the old ones.
[18:57] And We send not the Messengers but as bearers of glad tidings and as Warners. And those who disbelieve contend by means of falsehood so that they may rebut the truth thereby. And they take My Signs and what they are warned of only as a jest.
“O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allaah aught but the truth. The Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allaah and His Word, (‘Be!’ — and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rooh) created by Him; so believe in Allaah and His Messengers. Say not: ‘Three (trinity)!’ Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allaah is (the only) One Ilaah (God), glory is to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allaah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs”
“The Messiah [‘Eesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddeeqah [i.e. she believed in the Words of Allaah and His Books]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allaah does not eat). Look how We make the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them; yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth)”
“And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allaah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allaah. That is their saying with their mouths, resembling the saying of those who disbelieved aforetime. Allaah’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!”
I am here to disrespect anyone’s believes or faith unlike most of the comments here. Getting enlighten, seeking for knowledge and truth doesn’t lower yourself or ur believes. In the end, death is a fact, May Allah/God (by the way described Himself with 99 names in Quran, but its all refers to 1 God) Guide and forgive us all. AMEN
Perfect reply, while going through the verses of Qur’an it’s clear that, whole place which mentioned ‘we sent’ which means thier is Trinity – even Bible doesn’t have the word Trinity – Qur’an clearly explained about this, and Jesus asked to believe in him, obey him and to follow not asked to do that with Allah, and Allah says Jesus is the witnesses and same time Jesus says Allah is the witnesses. And Qur’an doesn’t speak about gospel what is it, and Jesus is the example says but not mentioned anything about his life in this world how Jesus behaviour, character, sacrifice, nothing mentioned only miracles. And Qur’an says what ever Jesus did is pure magic not god’s power. guys who follow Qur’an repent, Qur’an clearly giving clarity that all words took is by thier own thoughts mentioned Jesus is son of Mary, son of Mary many times which means moses, Noah they don’t have father or mother only pointing out Jesus, that he is son of Mary, he is prophet, he is not worshipped, he is not more than anything. Mentioned whole life of moses in Qur’an what did they mentioned about Jesus whole life? Your Qur’an says Jesus is messiah what’s the means of it? Qur’an says about gospel, what is the meaning of it? What it says? – People don’t be fooled, follow Jesus as Jesus said,I’m the way, truth and the life – way to heaven, truth of words to follow, life for soul from death or hell. Amen God bless you.Love you all in the name of Lord God the Father, God the son(Word) and Holy spirit.
CHRISTIANS ON THE COMMENTS SECTION COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TRUTH AND NOT ACCEPTING IT, GOD GAVE US A DESCRIPTION ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU,
And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless.
Problem is the Quran isn’t from God…
It’s made up….
Why have you omitted three important verses that say Jesus is the only Way?
Didn’t Paul make the bible?
It’s really funny that you say that. According to your own beliefs and your own scripture, it states that Jesus came according to the torah, correct? if you open the old testament and you read it, if you open the book of psalm and you read it, it has many prophesies about Jesus being the son of God. According to your own book God has no reason to save any one. If he decides to kill all of us and destroy eternity he can. Which would go directly against his plan for mankind. Your god has no promises to you, he rules you out of fear. What atones for your sins? What reason does your god have to forgive you for your sins? There isn’t one. Sin has to be atoned for. Jesus was that atonement. Yahweh God is 3 people and he has always been 3 people. Even the torah tells you that. Gensis 1:2 end of the verse “and the spirit of God was hovering over the waters” God is spirit also. Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” Notice it says and God said “let US make man in OUR image” meaning God was referring to someone other than himself. The only other person and spirit it could have been was Jesus and the holy spirit. We are made up of 3 things. Mindy Body Soul. That is not a coincedence. If you can’t see the truth in this than I don’t know what to tell you. All I can do is pray that you see the truth. Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. It says in Isiah 53 that he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our inequities, the chastainment of our peace was upon him and by his stripes we are healed.
Is there some place I can messages back and forth to learn more? I believe in Jesus. Not that he is God but the son of God, and we, me, are to worship and praise God through Jesus.
Problem is the quram was written by your profet 400 plus years after the apostle Paul who knew the real witnesses of JesusChrist wrote in Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! You see the problem here? Why do you think the Holy Spirit inspired him to write this? Pure coincidence? No, no coincidence, God knows everything, He knew that your prophet would show up one day and try to fool many with a new “gospel” and he did. But those who listen to the warning are not easily fooled.
QUR’AN sounds like an argument. The religion is based primarily on Making Jesus Christ a nobody. Infact when you read you will realise that other prophets are called by name but Jesus Christ is mentioned as a mockery “Jesus son of mary”
I also realized the Qur’an was written by a person who had already read the Bible or had knowledge about Christianity, that’s why he based the religion and writings on rejecting what christians.
It sounds so carnal and so human based and not Godly.
Erm that’s the point Allah is making. There is no God but Allah. And the reason why Jesus is referred to as the Son of Mary is to make sure that the believers regard him as that and definitely not as God. Selected humans were sent as prophets to deliver Allah’s message to humanity. So yes it has to be human based as this message was meant for us “HUMANS”.
Thanks Z786 your comment is well expressed. As a New Muslim learning specifically about the messiah on this very day Your response grounded. Me more in the teachings of Islam. I agree with your comment as it literally brought a clearer understanding,of the messiah.
The Quran states that “our Allah and your Allah is One.” (Surah Al-‘Ankabut – 46).
Which means they are the same, right?
In the Quran Jesus said He is a prophet (Surah Maryam 26)
So, if Jesus says: “I and my Father are one” أنا وَالآبُ واحِدٌ (Injeel, John 10:30),
…why don’t you believe Him?
I would believe Jesus but not Paul
Please does the Koran have any purported statement by Jesus Christ like it abounds in the Bible? Secondly what the committee or body referred to as ‘we’ who commissions and sanctions the activities of the prophets as reported in the Koran??
In the Quran no one spoke of Jesus Christ Himself with His own mouth,I mean someone else spoke about Jesus Christ.But in the Gospel Jesus Christ Himself described Himself as what He is for example; John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. that is, what do you think about Jesus Christ? Consider that I don’t think Jesus Christ was more than 33 years old when he gave them this answer.
The fact that quran could not hide Jesus, the messiah but tried to reduce His Deity only does one thing to my faith! It strengthens it. May the Name of the Lord Jesus be praised.
Some interesting things we need to know and believe about Jesus the Christ in order to be blessed by His ministry.
1) He did not come to start a religion called Christianity. Rather He came to deliver sinners. This He does by the born again experience and NOT by converting people to Judaism or the legalism of religion.
His name, Jesus Christ, means the ANOINTED SAVIOR. He is more than a prophet. Religiosity could never deliver some of us from immorality, drug addiction, violence, deceit, hypocrisy etc. But when we embraced this seemingly absurd gospel about Jesus Christ being the son of God, dying for my sins and rising from the dead on the third day we were miraculously delivered from the dominion of sin, got filled with the Holy Spirit. Now I don’t need religious rules to do the right thing, it is my new nature to please God and I have his power driving me from within to do it. Religious laws and ritual will not save or change sinners. Trust in the Savior Jesus the Christ and you will not perish in your sins. You will never know what I am talking about till you have experienced it.
Faites confiance à Celui qui a envoyé Jésus-Christ et vous ne périrez point
N’oubliez pas qu’il ne connait même pas le jour du jugement mais UN le connait.
Faites confiance en Celui là. Jésus Christ paix et bénédiction de Dieu sur lui n’était que l’expression de la volonté de Dieu, Moïse l’était à son époque, Jean Baptiste l’était aussi.
Réfléchissez, Jésus-Christ reviendra,pour qui à votre avis?
Pour se déresponsabiliser de tout ce que vous lui attribuez.
YES this is living truth!
Well I wanted to know if the Koran had any reported statement of Jesus in it, then I rather had all these statement about what the Koran said about Him. I was also amazed by the expression ‘we have’ which lends the impression of a body of people commissioning or sanctioning
“We” is majestic plural, used by an individual of high standing, such as God Almighty
No one should be bordered or lost confidence in the Established TRUTH OF GOD’S WORD becos of the seeming and momentary thriving of Islam, let it just drive us to study more and understand the mystery of the salvation of God which He has long processing from Gen.3, to His promise to Abraham to bless the whole Earth through his descendants even when he hasn’t got a single child. God dramatised his pattern of salvation by the deliverance of Israel from Egypt… so great are the miracles of Moses in Egypt but Israel was never delivered until the blood was shed…. so great was the miracles of Jesus but not one soul became a new creation until His blood was said on Calvary…. and Jesus declared on the cross… IT IS FINISHED the work of the REDEMPTION OF HUMANITY started in Abraham is finished…NOW THINK, AFTER THE SINLESS ANOINTED SAVIOR OF THE SINFUL MANKINDS HAS COME AND FINISHED THE WORK OF SALVATION OF THE WORLD, AND THE SPREAD OF THE GOSPEL HAS BEEN HANDED OVER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT WORKING WITH THE DISCIPLES…. and the master declared, THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM SHALL BE PREACHED ALL OVER THE WORLD as a WITNESS TO ALL NATION ” AND THEN SHALL THE END COME” Matt.24:14… “you shall receive power after the HOLY SPIRIT has come upon you and you shall be my withness unto the uttermost part of the world.Acts 1:8 Go ye into the world and MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS matt.28:19-20… For there is no name under heaven by which any man can be saved Acts 4:12… to quote a few, and the Holy Spirit concluded in Gal.1:8-9 if anyone preached any other gospel, whoever he is ,man, woman Angels or even we the APOSTLES, LET SUCH BE FOREVER ACCURSED and repeated in vs 9.
NOW MY MAIN POINT CONCERNING ISLAM AND ITS SPREAD.
I believe many of you will remember the dominance of BAAL WORSHIP in the days of Elijah… that religion was so dominating that in the very land of Jehovah 850 prophets can boldly came out to challenge the the God of their father…. Elijah could not see anyone behind him, it was so clear that Elijah can tell God to His face that: I AM THE ONLY ONE REMAIN WORSHIPING YOU… where are the 7000 believers that God was talking about? they are silence in their closets… THE DOMINANCE OF THIS SATANIC RELIGION HAS MADE JEHOVAH A STRANGER IN HIS OWN LAND THAT HIS CHILDREN CAN NOT BOLDLY CAME OUT AND DECLARED THERE GOD… that is what Nigeria Christians are battling with… expecialy those in the northern parts where Islam is predominant… it looked like BAAL has won in the day of Elijah, because more than 80% of Israelites has accepted it as a second religion from Jehovah because of great influence in all the land of Israel until God show up one day to bring an end to the RUBISH…. MAY I SHOCK YOU? ALLAH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 5HE GOD OF ISRAEL… AND ANY GOD THAT IS NOT THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS NOT GOD AT ALL… ask yourself this Questions 1. Is He the God of Israel the call Israel monkeys and Christians Pigs, 2. Is it he same God who sent all the prophets of the OT and His son in the NT that come in another religion mainly to destroy the jews and the Christian ? 3. Is He the same God that come in the name of Allah to declare that all His labour from Genesis to Revelation is polluted by ordinary men and become useless? 4. Is He the same God that turned all the writings of the prophets and the apostles upside down? Is He the same God that gave Islam this visions and Agenda they are pursuing… i) A religion purposely raised to: DESTROY Jews and Christian, ii) to kill maim, rape, subjugate annihilate, to terrorise and do all unprintable evil to people that God so loved that He gave His only begotten son to save…in order to spread their religion?? Is He the same God that send them to Kill as many unbelievers as possible before the Gospel got to them?…BELOVED… ” ISLAM IS THE MODERN ENDTIME BAAL. LET THE CHURCH AND CHRISTIAN HAVE A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF THIS ABD POSSITION OURSELVES FOR THE ENDTIME REVIVAL…. WHAT GOD DID IN THE DAY OF ELIJAH HE WILL DO IT AGAIN….and YOU MAY BE THE ELIJAH OF OUR TIME… PLEASE PREPARE Hos.2.17 – For I will take from her mouth the names of the Baals, And they shall be remembered by their name no more. 👈this is the destiny of Islam… ALLAH IS NOT THE GOD OF ISRAEL AND ANY GOD THAT IS NOT THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS NOT GOD AT ALL. peace.
Amen brother!!! GOSPEL IS THE TRUTH!
No matter how if someone does not believe in one thing known matter how you say the true to him he will not believe
1 Corinthians 1:17-31 KJV
For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.  For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.  For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.  Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?  For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.  For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:  But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;  But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.  Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.  For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called :  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;  And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:  That no flesh should glory in his presence.  But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:  That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
The reason why I quote all these verses for you is that. The revelation of Paul apostle by The Spirit of God that manifest on him. has prophesies this for those don’t accept Jesus Christ as Son of God.
Through Allahs message sent with Jesus mercy and compassion were instilled into people Alhumdulillah for the guidance which Allah has sent through allllll of His messengers
The only advice I can give you is to be sincere to yourself that you want to know the true God and pray to God with your sincerity, God Himself will reveal Himself to you. Jesus is full of mystery that you can not understand by your intellectual and books you read or by flesh. you need to believe in Him to know more about Him that is secret code.
God is a mystery for those who do not know him.
How can God not be a mystery to man, if not, can we explain how God spoke creation into existence or what He truly is etc.? If we can’t explain these things then He is a mystery. And to say that the Torah is clear and void of mystery is to not understand it, since there are many mysterious events that Jews & Christians themselves still debate today.
As for those that have problems with the Trinity, it is purely a lack of understanding. While the how is a mystery, the what can be explained & understood.
You also clearly lack the understanding that even in Christianity, God is also just “one”, but from Scripture God reveals himself as a plurality and there is evidence for this in Scripture. If so and combined with the statement that “God is one”, then He does exist as a plurality in the ONE GOD (a mystery to man but possible for God).
If God is truly incomprehensible to the human mind then how can He not be a mystery, what we do know about God is what little He reveals to us but it is obviously he is a lot more, else we would understand how he does things. But since we don’t, he will always be a mystery.
King James Version
7 Go to, let “US” go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. ***Plural***
Those who seek Truth must do so with an open mind, not seeking to prove or disprove something, but honestly seek to know God, and be willing to lay down everything in exchange.
Because he was born without male intervention he is God? What about Adam or even Melchizedek ? Were they apart of the trinity as well? They had no male nor female intervention in the Bible. Allah does as He wills it is the beauty of His creation and Allah decided to work through Jesus in the way in which He did He’s the most knowing most merciful.
Being born without male intervention is just a very tiny part of who Jesus was. That was not the only reason for his deity. From the beginning blood is required to wash away sins. Abraham sacrificed animals for the forgiveness of sins. When he was about to sacrifice his son, what did God sent an alternate ( a ram). This is a shadow of things to come. There is nothing powerful in the earth, to take away the sin of mankind other than the blood of God. This was the mystery that was kept hidden for ages. So the word of God( which Quran calls God) came and dwelt among us as Jesus. He died on the cross and shed his blood for the forgiveness of sins, so that whoever believes in him, believes in God and the sins are forgiven. That is the only way to go to heaven.
I can bodly say that Jesus was crucified and was dealt with without making assumptions.
Even the Quran says that he was a prophet that was nearest to God(Allah). Moreover, Jesus was not only a prophet but a teacher, preacher, Shepard(He discipled those that were on the wrong path and related with them as how a Shepard will do to his sheep) and a Envagelist bcoz he preached the message of salvation to people. It’s very true that he was a messenger, because only a messenger delivers what the master has sent him. And that’s what he did.
But how will just a prophet if he’s not special or from God be directly put in by the Holy Spirit. He was certainly not from the sex between a man and a woman but directly from the Spirit Of God Himself. That means in the long run, though Jesus looked like a man, he was not a man because he was not born as a result of sex but direct from the Holy Spirit. So it proofs that he is directly from God himself. It did not say he was a body and he breathed into him. It said that the spirit of God put him into the womb of Maryam
Secondly, he instilled compassion and mercy into his followers only God can instill compassion and mercy into one’s life because he is the giver of mercy and Compassion. Without God’s Help we can’t be merciful it takes God’s grace
Jesus died and resurrected because he himself said that “peace be unto me the day I would die and the day I would come back to life ” it means there was a day of his death and another day of his ressurection.
Remember a lot of people abused him and wanted to kill him. So how did he die by normal death or by crucifixion
I would not be experiencing divine healing when I pray in Jesus name OR even I will not have encounter with God himself if Jesus did not die bcoz I pray in the name of Jesus and I see results. It’s not fake it’s real it’s only people of little understanding that would say it’s from the devil. Because the devil does not give without giving you sorrow with it. But I am happy and with great Joy even now and forever bcoz my Belief is real and not from the devil. If it’s from the devil aot of true Christians like me would not love even as God says we should love and I have never regretted since the day I knew Jesus as God and many more Muslim brothers and Sisters
Lack of knowledge and misinformation causes a lot of people to miss it and perish
JUST AS WE CANT PHANTOM THE CREATION OF GOD (BECAUSE HE WAS NEVER CREATED)
WE CANNOT PHANTOM THE TRINITY. STOP USING YOUR BRAINS TO EXPLAIN GOD
RATHER LET GOD EXPLAIN HIMSELF TO YOU THROUGH HIS SPIRIT(HOLY SPIRIT=Which is also GOD)
DONT BE FOOLED JESUS IS GOD AND THE SON OF GOD
May God forgive you. How can Jesus be God and also the son of God? You pray in the name of Jesus and see results, that doesn’t mean it’s the right path. Even atheists are successful in their dealings without sorrow.
God does what he wills, He created Jesus the way He willed, to show you His Might and Glory.
If you believe Jesus was more of a spirit than flesh, now tell me… Did he not eat food? Did he not slumber? Are those attributes of a Holy Spirit?
He came in form of human, so he needs to carry out activities like he’s human
Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form,
John 1:1-14 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.  There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.  The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.  He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.  That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.  He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.  He came unto his own, and his own received him not.  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Go and make your research on Quran. Go on YouTube Dr Jay Smith: Topic – The Newest Historical Problems with the Quran
God made the earth and all its components and living things with his word. We see God speaking things into existence in Genesis. This is where we learn the power of God’s word and how creation works, a creative feature we have also inherited. (but we lost a great deal of the power we had in the fall – our tongue & what we speak is still powerful but not as it was before Adam lost dominion)
God goes on to make man in “his” image. These are God’s own words in Genesis 1:26: “Let us make man in our own image.” He made man from the dirt of the earth and blew breath and spirit, and soul into man.
But God did NOT create Jesus that way because Jesus already existed with him as you can see in Genesis 1:26 that I just cited.
What does God mean by in “our own image” in Genesis 1:26? Clearly our Father Elohim is letting us know he is Father, Son & Holy Spirit – 3 but 1.
I can bear witness to this feature since I am made by him and I am similar to my Heavenly Father, because I am body, spirit, and soul = 3, but 1. (and God sends them out at very specific times and he tells us why in the Bible)
My word, when I speak it, is still me – my word is not separate from me. My word is always on my right hand. It is with me. I am bound by it, even during the times I send it out by creativity. I try to use this example as analysis to explain in the best way I know how – the mystery of God’s word and how powerful it is to speak the son (our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ) into existence, as he did to save us from our fallen state.
God chose Mary to deposit his spirit (WORD) into so that he could become physically manifest in this realm to do the incredible, mind blowing work to redeem us, his loving creatures.
The son was already with God from time indefinite – God’s power is incomprehensible so I will not try to explain any further, except to say – just like I cannot be separated from my word & you can’t either, nor your soul or spirit.. God cannot be separated from his word – the Son of God is GOD’s word.
John 1:1-2, reads: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.”
That verse reestablishes the pre-existence of “the son” aka “Jesus Christ” the word of God in spirit, and so does many other places in biblical scripture.
God became flesh (son of man) specifically to live out the circumstances that led to the crucifixion and the resurrection that was his plan to redeem his fallen creation, us – we are his most beloved creation (for whom he left the Gospel). Adam was given dominion in Eden (a spot that is very close to God according to Hebrew translation of “Eden”), whereby he had one trifold job – to be fruitful and to multiply and to establish a physical version of the Kingdom of God in Eden.
But he was disobedient and as a result lost his status (got separated from God’s divine view as it was in Eden) & became a slave to the underworld of Satan and the cast out demons. Disobedience and sin and ignorance prevailed the nations…. The fallen now rules this realm since then & until God returns.
Long before Adam & Eve were created, the war between God and Lucifer had already taken place. Lucifer and his followers were cast down out of the upper heavens. They were not aware of God’s new creation – human beings, but they became aware – clearly & immediately tried to destroy them.
Lucifer appeared as a serpent to eve – tempting her …. and you know the rest of the manuscripts. I just mention this story briefly to help you understand the reason God decided to become “man” to do the bloody, painful work of the cross. His life is in the perfect blood that only Jesus has, and we are redeemed and sanctified and consecrated daily because of the work and the blood. God came and lived, walked, and endured pain, prosecution, and much more like a man… for us. He did not have to do this. He wanted to save our souls and he found a way to bring us back to him and defeat Satan.
Adam (nor Eve) was no longer in the perfect Holy state & image of God as they were before the serpent tricked them in Eden. Adam lost dominion and Satan and 1/3 of the angels who fell with him gained legal license to bring Adam & his descendants (us) under the curse for his sin of disobedience. Read: Genesis 3:17
It’s not that hard to understand, but it’s awful to see so many people with have no true understanding of the cross and how our God walked this earth in a body to save our souls & bring us back to him. Why is that so hard to understand? This is a magnificent, creative God who can do anything and he did that… for sure.
Read what Jesus did in Revelation 1:17-18 when he died and ascended, also taking the spiritual keys that lead to everlasting death. Thanks for reading.
The truth is that JESUS is the SAVIOR of the world, that is, anyone that BELIEVES and have FAITH in Jesus. Religion can not save anyone.Mohammed never say he is the savior of the world
With this, all I can see is that the purpose of the quran is to tackle Christianity. The so called Muhammad was born out of sex and he’s opposing the mission of Jesus Christ, saying he was never killed. Jesus told people in the bible “before Abraham was, I am, which means he has been with God since the beginning and is never a prophet. I pray God opens your eyes to see the truth
The only advice I can give you is to be sincere to yourself that you want to know the true God and pray to God with your sincerity, God Himself will reveal Himself to you. Jesus is full of mystery that you can not understand by your intellectual and books you read or by flesh. you need to believe in Him to know more about Him that is the secret code.
Because he was born without male intervention he is God? What about Adam or even Melchizedek ? Were they apart of the trinity as well? They had no male nor female intervention in the Bible. Allah does as He wills it is the beauty of His creation and Allah decided to work through Jesus in the way in which He did He’s the most knowing most merciful.
1 Corinthians 1:18-31 KJV
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.  For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.  Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?  For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.  For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:  But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;  But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.  Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.  For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called :  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;  And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:  That no flesh should glory in his presence.  But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:  That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
Proof the Jesus Christ is God.
Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
The Quran or Surah calls Jesus the Messiah(What is the meaning of Messiah). The Quran said Jesus will bear witness of the activities of all those written in the Book(Prophets and other men of God) before and after his stay on earth. Who is that human that knows about the secrets and open engagements of those that lived before and after him in their countless numbers?
At the baptism of Jesus Christ, the voice of God after the dove(symbol of the Holy spirit) landed on the shoulder of Christ) said, ” This is my beloved son, with whom am well pleased” this confirmed previous revelations about Jesus Christ.
The name and personality of Jesus is more times in Quran than that of Muhammad and you don’t believe in his personality?
Quran has said it clearly that God will elevate the followers of Christ above others here and beyond; meaning that, following Christ is following God.
Give your life to Christ and your life will be light.
I believe Jonah did die and came back to life and remembered his death. Read Jonah 2 chapter. But some verses from chapter 2 are follows. Jonah went to the bottom of the ocean, to the very depths and his final thoughts were these – you think Jonah was alive when he was at the bottom of the ocean with sea weeds wrapped his head?
“You hurled me into the depths,
into the very heart of the seas,
and the currents swirled about me;
all your waves and breakers
swept over me.
4 I said, ‘I have been banished
from your sight;
yet I will look again
toward your holy temple.’
5 The engulfing waters threatened me,[b]
the deep surrounded me;
seaweed was wrapped around my head.
6 To the roots of the mountains I sank down;
the earth beneath barred me in forever.
But you, Lord my God,
brought my life up from the pit.
7 “When my life was ebbing away,
I remembered you, Lord,”
It was Jesus Christ who ordered Jonah’s steps that way as an example of the kind of death our Messiah would face and how He would descend to the bottomless pit for 3 days to defeat Death and Hell and to set free all the saints from Adam the first man to John Baptist to Heaven!
Matthew 27:52; “The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints (God’s people) who had fallen asleep [in death] were raised [to life]; and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection, they entered the holy city (Jerusalem) and appeared to many people. Now the centurion, and those who were with him keeping guard over Jesus, when they saw the earthquake and the things that were happening, they were terribly frightened and filled with awe, and said, “Truly this was the Son of God!””
Matthew 27:52-54 AMP
Your Book is not straight!!!
Jesus Christ was not and He is not a messenger! He is the Word Of God. As it is written in the Holy Bible; John 1:1; In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God!!! No man has ever seen God and no man has ever come down from Heaven except Jesus! Jesus Christ is the creator of the first man Adam! The King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The Firth and The Last! He is Alpha and Omega. At the mention of His name Jesus Christ, each kneels bow and every tongue confesses that He is the LORD! His name is Emmanuel (God with us)…
There’s no name given in Heaven nor on earth that a man can be saved except the name of Jesus Christ.
He was the One who said; Let us make man in our image and likeness.
Enoch wrote about Him as the Elect One!
Adam talked about Him!
He is the Resurrection and Life
The Breath we breathe
And He gave a command:
Go you into the world and make disciples baptizing them in the name of God the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Ghost!!!
If you heard his word today do not harden your heart; For he has not come to condemn the world but to save it! Whosoever believes in Him shall be saved and he who don’’t believe will be condemned
It is also in the Sura Ali-Imran that He is the “Word sent to Mary, His name will be Messiah”. If He’s the word in the Quran then it confirms 1 John 1: -. He is the word of God that became flesh. If God is a man of his word, then He can’t be separated from his word. His word is Him and He is His word Period. Jesus is Lord. Hallelujah
If Jesus = word of God, then whose word is being heard when Jesus spoke to the Father?